Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Elder Almquist Letter #55


Hey Mom:

First things first.   I don't know if you have already done this but could you take all of my emails from the beginning of my mission and maybe put them in a case or something so I can have them. They are a little journal for me!!!  

So get this!!!!!!!!!!!!!  DIANE HARRELL IS A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She got baptized; it was amazing.  I loved it!!!  I can't believe she is a member.  It is incredible!!!  I am so amazed at the wonderful miracles we have received here in the Wenatchee Valley.  Another family was also baptized as well.  Not one of mine but a different family.  

Madison is doing great.  She went to church, and she is just amazing.  She will totally get baptized this weekend.  If I need something mom, it is some prayers that we can find some new people to teach.  I have been super blessed to have such wonderful members.  I love my zone.  All the missionaries get up and get to work.  I have been super blessed.  I love these wonderful missionaries.  I am so grateful for the wonderful leaders we have as well.  We had a Zone Leadership Conference, and it was amazing.  We have such wonderful missionaries coming up to be the future leaders.

I love this mission.  

I love you mom and dad.  I will write more next week!!!

I love you so much!!!!

Love, Elder Almquist

No comments:

Post a Comment