Thursday, August 9, 2012

Elder Almquist #46

What’s up my family!!!  So this week we moved.  Just for the week so you can still send the mail to the regular address.  We moved out of the dungeon for a week.  It is blissful.  We have fresh air.  The glorious windows.  It was amazing.  I love windows and clean air and waking up to the sun!!!!!! 

So this week was great.  We had a lot of stuff to do.  You know I just love being a missionary.  Mom and dad thanks for the letters.  I love how reliable you are.  You have never missed your email and letter each week.  I am grateful for the time I have here.  It is just going too fast
I love the time I have to be a servant, and I know that the Lord always blesses his servants. 

The work is going great.  We have two on dates now.  They are Madison Boon and Brea.  It is great.  Madison went to the coast.  She will be baptized on the 25 of April so pray that she can make it there and that we can get her going strong.  Then the other is Brea.   A single mom from here, and she is just super prepared.  She was a member referral and it was just a great experience.  We taught her the doctrine of Christ. Honestly that is the one thing that if we truly apply in our lives then we know that all things will happen as the Lord would want it to.  Then we are inline with the will of the Father. 

The ward is super supportive now.  I feel like we are just receiving so many blessings.  Also, we have an investigator named Heraldo.  It is amazing.  He is super legit.  He lives in tri-cities and comes up here.  So hopefully he will be baptized soon.  I love working with Elder Salomon he is a super amazing missionary.

This week we had ZLC.  It was amazing.  President Mullen is hilarious.  He is such a great teacher and follower of the Spirit.  I love working with him.  Then I was able to be with some great buddies from the mission.  I just love ZLC week.  So many great things happen.  This week is also zone conference.  I am super pumped to have zone conference this week.  Things are looking great, and I am super excited to get the training from the assistants and then to give a training session in my own zone.  Sister Mullen is super cool.  Mom and dad you are just like Sister and President Mullen.  It is super funny.  Sister Mullen has great posture and very pretty and very proper.  Everything organized and perfect and then President Mullen just works hard and nothing can stop him.  Smart and just a great work ethic.  I am so blessed to have my parents here with me. 

I love the mission.  Mom and dad thank you for guiding me to here.  

I love you
Elder Almquist 


No comments:

Post a Comment