Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Elder Almquist Letter #41


Missionary work is the greatest thing ever.   It is amazing and the work is so great.  I received transfer calls, and I am going to the Wenatchee Zone and the Mission Ridge area to be the zone leader.   This is my old area!!!! This is so amazing.  I can’t believe I get to go back to Wenatchee !!!! This is just so amazing. I love it.  I am so excited.  I have never had this much energy!!!  I am so pumped, and I will get to see Jaimye Dice!!!!  This is the best transfer call ever, and get this Elder Manu is the new assistant so he and I will go on tons of exchanges. This is just a dream come true!!! Get this-- there is a Costco, and it is just amazing.  This week was amazing.  The baptism was the most amazing thing ever.  It was incredible.  Leo Beltran, who I found with Elder Mitchell, got baptized.  I was able to do the baptism.  It was just so amazing.  I am so happy.  This is just amazing.

I just can’t explain how I feel right now between the baptism and everything that is going on.  The baptism was amazing.  There was a time when I was outside waiting for my companion, and Sister Garcia came out, and I just started crying so hard because it was just amazing.  The Spirit was just incredible.  It was just amazing.   We broke my record this week-- 27 total lessons.  I was super worried this week because I knew I was leaving.  I was super worried how and whom we would continue to teach.  When you are teaching such wonderful people, it is stressful to leave them.  But on top of that, get this, we found 8 new investigators this week, and we have 6 new on dates.  The branch will have baptisms on the 23rd of June, the 30th of June, the 7th of July and the 14th of July.   It is just amazing.  The work just can’t stop-- it can't stop-- this is just amazing. 

I think I have said amazing twenty times this week.  The greatest experience was the baptism.  I just can't express the feelings I have from that baptism. I mean both of those I found my first week here and then all 3 get baptized this weekend-- how amazing is that? 

I want you to know how much I love you and how much the Lord is truly aware of our situations.

 I love you all!

 Love Elder Almquist

No comments:

Post a Comment