Mom and dad this
is an interesting email. I had such a wonderful time skyping
yesterday. It was so powerful. The Spirit was so strong. The
amazing ability of technology in this day and age is amazing.
Some updates
from yesterday is that Manny received the Holy Ghost and the priesthood, and now
is going to the temple this Thursday.
Sister Garcia is pumped to pay tithing. She was so happy I have never seen anyone be super happy to pay tithing. It was amazing--such a tender mercy. The work is just so amazing. I am so scared to go home or even to have a limited time because I only have this short time to live this. I hate that. The Lord is such a merciful Lord he is so amazing. The Lord is so amazing. I just can't stop thinking about him.
Sister Garcia is pumped to pay tithing. She was so happy I have never seen anyone be super happy to pay tithing. It was amazing--such a tender mercy. The work is just so amazing. I am so scared to go home or even to have a limited time because I only have this short time to live this. I hate that. The Lord is such a merciful Lord he is so amazing. The Lord is so amazing. I just can't stop thinking about him.
I don't need
anything mom I really don't need anything. I love you mom and dad you did
such a good job. I am going
to leave but I truly love you!!!!! You are so incredible-- I love you!!!
Love Elder Almquist
No comments:
Post a Comment