Yesterday we were in a lesson with a potential investigator. The whole time she was saying, “I am Methodist. I go to the Methodist Church. I am a teacher over there.” The whole time we were praying for her just to listen and open her heart and mind. Then suddenly she started opening up about how she needs direction and how she wants the best for her family and how she feels lost sometimes. It was such a miracle because the whole time we were just praying that she would listen and then bam just that instant she turned right around and was inviting us to come back. She wants us to teach her more now. The Lord does prepare people and they are thinking about the Church so much. Most people won’t come out and say it at first but the Holy Ghost and the power He brings does truly testify that this work is true. That is the great and marvelous work as prophesied so many times in the scriptures. Just sharing the Gospel is the biggest part. The Lord puts people in our way so that we can testify of what we know to be true. I know this is the Lord’s work -- share the Gospel this week, ok!!!!
Love Elder Almquist
No comments:
Post a Comment